sexta-feira, novembro 28, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys


You know what? Back then you could be playing me around like a little toy of yours, you could be fucking me up just for fun and pleasure but you can not do it anymore. No you don’t: your game is just so over and I’m so done with you. You know, I really hate you for the way you did things with me, while you were having fun saying you were in love with me I was just falling deeper and deeper for you and I feel so stupid now, because I was mad when you were mad, because I was sad because YOU were sad. You’ve shown me I could love again so just you could have your game, so just I could be your slave, because that’s what I was, a slave for you, but I’m so okay now. I found someone who really takes me for who I am and not because I’m a pretty face or a fucking good fuck, I found the perfect someone and now it’s time I laugh about you like you laughed, laugh it all in your face because you’ll never have what I got and now karma begins to make a little sense to me. It’s over and now I’m going to walk away from this room with the dignity you had taken from me that I came to get back while you can stay here crawling or doing whatever you want to, while you watch my open lips forming a devilish smile because I’m the winner baby, I have love and you got sex and love is SO much better, love is SO much fulfilling and sex is empty just like you. So, now get off my way and appear in front of me never again.
By the way, Happy Birthday.
Ps: O texto não se dirige ao modelo João Nunes, na foto.

2 comentários:

Vera Matias disse...

Se alguém me dissesse isso no dia do meu aniversário, WOOOOOOOOW (ironia) ;D
É assim MESMOOOOOOOO Ricardo! ;)

Ly @

Anónimo disse...

Decisão, coragem, ironia e atitude!

Realmente eu sei o que amo em ti e aquilo que temos em comum!

(até me assustei quando comecei a ler o texto e vi a foto do Nunes...mas ja percebi xD)